martes, 8 de enero de 2013

Un dimarts de gener. Tuesday 8

Dimarts, mardi, Tuesday, martes

The new year started a week ago. New Years day was like a Sunday. Nice party.
The work is back and there is enough to do here. I'm getting overwhelmed by a writers block.
Twitter in that way is easy, 140 characters. Let's talk about 8 January then.

Today my mother has her birthday. She was born in a border town in the Netherlands, in a time that Elten and Selfkant also belonged to the Netherlands.
Happy birthday Mom!

Then again, yesterday it was the night (or madrugada, early morning) of 3 AM, January 7th, the panther blouse and the jeans by a dutch song of 1983.

And at 5 pm...I'll turn on the radio again on spanish dial 103.80. And I'll drink a beer. And I hope that the IT Help will be available soon


No hay comentarios: